: Moner Bondhu
: Moner Bondhu will build the first ever mental health App in Bangladesh exclusively for COVID-19 response. The main features will be:
1) ChatBot: Users can take counseling at any time with the chatbot, which will be designed with the help of counseling psychologists and psychiatrists.
2) Counseling: People can take video and audio counseling. There will be dedicated counselors for domestic violence victims.
3) Self-Help: The self-help section will have write-ups and tips on common mental health issues faced by people during COVID-19, e.g. feeling anxious, stress or panic, having reduced motivation, being productive while working from home, etc.
4) Guided Meditation in Bangla: The guided meditation segment will contain recorded guided meditations in Bangla on mindfulness, stress relief, sleep improvement, etc.
5) Guided Meditation for kids: The guided meditations will be targeted to kids, to calm them down and to increase their ability to focus on studies.
: Mobile App