: Spondon A Low Cost Vantilator
1. Mode is by default in V-CMV.
2. Tidal volume: User selectable in between 200 to 500 ml with 100 ml increment (Increments can
be fine-tuned in later version)
3. Rate: Rate is user selectable in between 15 to 30 /min with an increment of 1/min
4. I:E ratio: User selectable in between 1:1, 1:2, 1:3
5. Patient triggered breath: pressure sense mode with range in between -2 to -5 cmH2O
6. PEEP: Can be achieved in range of 5 to 20 mmHg (By adding mechanical peep valve in the
7. FiO2 control: currently 21% and 100% (Fine tuning can be added in later version
8. Peak inspiratory pressure: Can be monitored in each cycle in the display
1. Disconnect alarm.
2. High inspiratory pressure alarm.
1. 220 v power supply
2. Battery backup for 30 minute (Not added in prototype)
1. Disposable internal breathing circuit.